<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 31, 2004

[Friday, December 31st 2004]: This is the last day of this year 2004... Chinese year 2005 will be the year of cocks and hens, poultry... I hope SARS disease won't spread and will be cured. I wish in 2005 I will succeed in doing everything I will do and have to do. Student's life is a bit difficult when you are lazy :-) :-p .

Tonight I will eat at my cousin's, eat something called "fondu(e) + raclette" (I don't know the english translation of these words). I only know that "fondu(e)" uses cheese. The cheese is melting on a hot plate in the center of the table. Everyone can add their own stuff, because the hot plate is divided into 6 or 8 small parts or sides. I hope it will be tasty!


I have to think about wishes and resolutions for the New Year :-D , such as: to be less lazy in 2005, and do less procrastination (see this blog about someone who have to write a dissertation :-) ).


See you all soon ... in 2005 :-D !

And don't forget to make wish(es)!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?