<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 22, 2010

[Friday, October 22nd 2010; Saturday, October 23rd 2010]: Again, I nearly forgot I had a weblog on Blogspot / Blogger.

My previous computer died recently, or something inside didn't work anymore. I made a lot of tests: CPU, memory, HDD, graphic / video card, ide udma cables, power supply, I even tested mouse and keyboard and screen. It seemed the motherboard Asus A7N8X with nForce2 chipset and/or the CPU AMD Athlon XP 2400+ died? after 5 or 6 years of really great services. Thanks a lot :-) !

Current computer: same box, I removed the dead A7N8X and Athlon XP; I put inside a Gigabyte 880GM-UD2H and Athlon II X2 255 3.11GHz. It sure works faster than the previous setup, also with 2 x ~ 1GB of G.Skill memory!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?